Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Come One, Come All to the Talent Show!Every year the talent show is "must see" event at the BCSIS Winter Festival! Our talent show showcases the diversity of talent in our kids, builds their confidence, and brings our community together. Encourage your child to show off their talents and don't miss this fun filled event that is sure to warm your heart.
Talent Show Guidelines:
- Acts must be 2 minutes or less (we encourage you to practice at home and time yourselves).
- Only one online registration is necessary for a group of friends. (put names in sign up section)
- Please register online by Monday, November 26 in order to participate.
- A microphone, CD player, and piano will be provided (please no big set-ups, so we can accommodate everyone).
- Be creative! Singing, dancing, playing instruments, martial arts, comedy, magic, skipping rope, and poetry reading are just some ideas. You can even perform with friends.
- Please be sure your act is well-prepared and appropriate for our school.
- We will try to have siblings’ performances in adjacent time slots. (put note in sign up section)
- We encourage younger siblings to perform with their older “alumni” siblings.(put note in sign up section)
- Performance times will be sent out to all performers a few days before the event.
Spots are first come, first serve so grab your space today! https://helpatschool.org/schools/6/events/2522